Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leo remembers the three-year-old preschool lab


Who was your teacher? Teacher Alena
What was she like? She has a ponytail.
What did you learn? I learned songs.
What was your favorite thing to do in school? Play
What was your favorite food to eat for school lunch? At snack I had graham crackers with strawberries on top.
What is your favorite book? Mickey Mouse the Wizard (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
What are you looking forward to about next year? The playground.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Jedi
What kind of car will you drive one day? A Jedi Car. Like the Mellenion Falcon.
What do you like to do for fun? Play with my friends.
What are you going to do this summer? Go to the swimming pool and take swimming lessons.

Who are your friends? Asher, Gavin, Mikey
Who is your best friend? Asher
What games do you play together? We play toys, Speed Racer, and we paint at school

1 comment:

Sunshine Designed said...

Cute as a button. I miss his cute chatter in the car on the way home from lab. He's a good story steller!