
According to this quiz, I am Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! I am intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. I have a good head on my shoulders, and oftentimes find myself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. I take great pleasure in many things. I am proficient in nearly all of them, though I will never own it. Lest I seem too perfect, I have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves me very ill indeed.
Take the quiz.
3 comments:
elinor dashwood....
That is: I am practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though I am tremendously sensible and allow my head to rule, I have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
Or something.
I too am Elinor Dashwood. Thanks for the link, that was fun! I love your page, you will have to teach me some about some fun extras, since you are so proficient!
Post a Comment