Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh, how they grow

I thought I'd post a couple of movies so you can see how the boys are growing! Benji is so big! He is six and a half months old, and can almost crawl. He has been teething, and quite the slobber-puss, as illustrated below.



This one is Leo's dramatic death scene. I don't know who taught him this, but when anything bonks him, he does this very serious fainting thing. I find it quite funny.



Gabe is making great strides in some important areas too. He has started riding a bike without training wheels ... after several weeks of me jogging behind him, holding his jacket, he just decided he could do it, and took off. He's had a couple of spills, but it hasn't phased him. He also lost his fear of water, and has been dunking and jumping off the side at the indoor pool. I'm really proud of him!

3 comments:

Adventure Slavens said...

Hey! Good to see you guys are keeping it fun and exciting... even with three kids! The boys, by the way, are adorable. I can't believe how much they all look alike! We can't wait to see you guys again. We plan to be in Logan area sometime between June 22 and July 7th. Any plans yet? We would love to get a bunch of the old group together for a barbeque-- what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing those cute boys.

Aunt Channing

Tina said...

Lael - you mentioned awhile back that you would be interested in an updated recipe for Costa Vida's sweet pork as a modified it.
I ended up getting some help from a chef that works in one of the costa vida kitchens. I posted that information on my blog this morning, if you are still interested.