We finally have our new camera up and running, just in time for the fun trip to Zion National Park with my folks, my sister and family, and Nana. Highlights of the weekend included ... baby sleeping through night while camping (first time ever), hiking Emerald Pools with most of the clan, delicious camping food, Nana pushing the kids around the campground on her walker, biking in the sunshine along the canyon floor, seeing a wild turkey (Papa: I can hear a wild turkey gobbling! Libby: Papa hears a Wild Goblin!!!), plus hearing the talented Jeremy play his guitar by the campfire.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Why they call it slick rock
We finally have our new camera up and running, just in time for the fun trip to Zion National Park with my folks, my sister and family, and Nana. Highlights of the weekend included ... baby sleeping through night while camping (first time ever), hiking Emerald Pools with most of the clan, delicious camping food, Nana pushing the kids around the campground on her walker, biking in the sunshine along the canyon floor, seeing a wild turkey (Papa: I can hear a wild turkey gobbling! Libby: Papa hears a Wild Goblin!!!), plus hearing the talented Jeremy play his guitar by the campfire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
who is your super hot sister with ridiculesly clean hair?
I love the slick rock video! I am dying to go to southern Utah, I even got a book from the library to try to find a new hike in either Zion or Captiol Reef. Looks like fun. Benji is getting so big.
What great photos. Makes we believe I may have been there! Love that campground!!!
Slick rock--And we wonder why our boys get holes in their jeans so much? They have totally fun moms who let them slide on rocks! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment