Regarding #2 ... there is no topic that can get people in a lather faster than germs. Me included. Little, invisible things that pass from person to person in ways that we really can't control, and invade our cells, give us weird rashes, cause us pain and make us sick. And mutate. Isn't that a scary word? MUTATE. And the media isn't helping. "Tonight on the SWINE FLU ALERT! Someone between the ages of 3 and 49 died of swine flu somewhere along the Wasatch Front." Thanks, media. YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT!
My nephew is on a mission in Mexico. They couldn't wear ties because ties carry germs. For two weeks he didn't wear a tie. Maybe we should wear garlic around our necks instead. So I laugh about it because otherwise I would be at the head of the mob shouting witch. It is the only way to stop the germs.
I love funny people. Here are two blogs that make me laugh out loud:
Cake Wrecks
Bad cakes. It is that simple.
The Pioneer Woman
Many of you may have heard of this one. It is so dear, and so funny. And so beautiful. I don't want to live on a ranch. I don't work that hard. But it is fun to do so vicariously.
2 comments:
My brother in law had the swine flu and my neighbor across the street (Matt found that out after he helped her fix her sprinkler). Hope we don't get it!
Are you serious? Who has it? Laikyn puked yesterday morning but seems mostly normal since then. Ack don't tell Preston, we'll all be banished for good, hahaha!!!
Post a Comment