Charlene made me this bee-you-tee-ful tablecloth for my birthday. It is all hand stitched. I love, love, love it Charlene! It was so much work, and such a piece or art, I hesitate to lay it on the table for fear or getting mac & cheese stains on it. I think it will be my "grown up party" tablecloth.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Automatic Doors
Leo can't open automatic doors. The electronic eye just doesn't see him as a whole person yet. It is quite a funny (and pitiful) sight to see Leo jumping up and down and waving his arms in front of the grocery store door, trying to get it to see him. Sometimes he just stands there quietly, thinking if he does that long enough, the doors will give in. Give it three or four years, little guy.
Charlene made me this bee-you-tee-ful tablecloth for my birthday. It is all hand stitched. I love, love, love it Charlene! It was so much work, and such a piece or art, I hesitate to lay it on the table for fear or getting mac & cheese stains on it. I think it will be my "grown up party" tablecloth.

Charlene made me this bee-you-tee-ful tablecloth for my birthday. It is all hand stitched. I love, love, love it Charlene! It was so much work, and such a piece or art, I hesitate to lay it on the table for fear or getting mac & cheese stains on it. I think it will be my "grown up party" tablecloth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lael, the tablecloth is beautiful. You are right, that took a lot of loving time. It is something to treasure. Mom
Post a Comment