Warning! Cute Kid Stories to Follow!
The other day I lifted Leo into the car, and gave him a kiss on his way up. Leo watched my frosty breath float above our heads and said, "Oh no! My kiss is flying away!"
Yesterday in the grocery store Gabe said learned that cucumbers come from farms. After a short pause he asked, "What kind of animal makes a cucumber?"
Our wards split last week, so we'll be attending a new ward this Sunday. I feel a little nervous ... I attended our old ward longer (consecutively) than any in my life, so it has been a while since I've had a change. They actually released the bishop from our old ward, and called him as bishop of our new ward, so at least I'll know the bishop. Some of our good friends are coming with us too. It will be nice to be in the same ward with the people across the street.
Both Jeff and I are calling free right now. But they have some holes to fill in the new ward, so we'll see what Sunday brings!
5 comments:
Good luck on Sunday, they should give you a couple days notice for that kind of thing RIght? RS PRES!
Trieste
Your boys are so cute. SO the rumors were true eh. What you are the RS PRES! You would make a good one.
I predict Lael will be PRIMARY PRESIDENT!
Cub Master or Girls Camp leader are a couple others that would me a lot of fun!
do you have a calling now, a couple months later?
Post a Comment