My grandmother, Nana Adams, was here in Logan with us for a week. We celebrated her 88th birthday while she was here:
The big cup in front of her is our family's birthday tradition. We had so much fun with her, and kept her busy juicing grapes and canning salsa. She helped make suckers too. She was a real trooper, I hope we didn't poop you out too much Nana! We loved to have you here, come again!
5 comments:
I love that dear video.
Happy birthday Nana, Lael you are a great grand daughter, Nana is lucky, I'd just lock her in the closet!!! p.s I am switching over to a new blog, my old one will be a mommy blog, you can click on my photo to come see it, or it is
http://mom-goingincognito.blogspot.com/
And please, no comments on my beautiful singing voice.
wow what a ....pronounced singing voice.
Hi there! I linked to your blog from mine. Thanks for commenting on my "etsy aprons" - I'm doing the drawing on October 26th! I LOVE your suckers and the recipe on your blog. How lucky you are to be able to spend time with your grandma - cherish every moment. I would give anything to spend the afternoon with mine. She passed away several years ago. It's nice to meet you!
Post a Comment