1. go to my documents/pictures.
2. go to my 6th file folder.
3. go to my 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
There was a 5th step, but I never forward things. Hardly ever.
This is Gabe. He was almost a year old. Our sweet neighbor Emma Dutson (Grandma Emma) had given him this toy, leftover from a toy stash for visiting kids she had maintained. He wiggled out of my grasp one morning when I was dressing him and pushed it around. I was charmed by his complete lack of self-consciousness being in the nude, playing with a toy. And that cute little baby bum.
He was just learning to walk. His body was soft and round and shaped like a jellybean. Now he rollerblades.
1 comment:
Oh Lael--Just had to comment on this one. I recognized that Toy Truck, but thought the Cute Baby might have been Benjie until I read
on. Oh, how those Boys have a way of growing up. One of mine is now retired, and the other two are past the Half-Century Mark !!
Post a Comment