Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cold Day

It is frrreezing here today. We had to bring flyers around the block for a church party, so I bundled up the boys and ventured out about 10:00. My hands felt icy and my nose was bright red. I thought Gabe would whine the whole way, he doesn't enjoy being outside very much. Usually when I send him into the backyard, he cries like he is being punished. But to my surprise when we got home from the flyer walk, he suggested we continue on to the bakery, three blocks down the road. I was cold, and suggested we drive, and he said no, he would rather walk! So we did.

Here are some photos from Halloween. I bought Gabe a very cute Dragon costume, but he really wanted to be Batman. So we compromised and he wore the dragon to the downtown trick or treat during the day, and the Batman during the evening "when the other big kids will see me." I can't believe his is already grown out of letting me dress him up cute. boo hoo.


1 comment:

Mom said...

I know it was cold in Logan, but in Hawaii the waves were rolling in and the sun was smiling. Love you. Mom