Gabe gets words mixed up sometimes, and it isn't surprising when you think how similar some words and ideas are. Here are some he gets confused:
- Dime-Diamond (Both money, one for Americans and one for pirates)
- Light Saber-Life Saver (A light saber is a life saver if you are Luke Skywalker)
- Hearing-Earring (He actually called it his "sense of earring" for a long while. I didn't correct him, I thought it was so cute).
-DI-Library (Don't ask me why Gabe confuses the public library with our local thrift store, except they are both places I bring kids to kill time).
Warning-Warning-Warning Cute Kid Story Ahead!
The other day after sitting quietly for a moment, (SO unusual for Gabe to not talk), Gabe said, "I have three favorite places in the world; Disneyland, DI, and bedtime. Disneyland is fun, DI has toys, and bed is really soft."
3 comments:
That's so cute
Hey, DI and bed are two of my favorite places too!
Another set of words I remembered Gabe confused when he was younger ... worms and germs. Funny!
Lael
Post a Comment