Friday, November 9, 2007

Cute Kids ... Ewww.


I remember when I was single and childless how annoying it was to hear endless stories about the cute things people's kids did ... If you aren't a parent or grandparent, it can be hard to hear. So I'll try and give fair warning when I do cute kid postings. But man, my boys are so funny. I was talking to Gabe, who is 4, about Thanksgiving dinner at Nanny's house in a few weeks. We talked about all the food we would be having. Gabe asked, "Is stuffing made out of what is in stuffing noses?"

I was doing laundry this morning (by the way, how does a tiny newborn body double your laundry?) and Leo, who is 2, stepped on the big big pile of dirty clothes I was sorting. "I mountain hiking mommy!" he said.


And by way of introducting, Benji is the youngest. He was four weeks yesterday. For those who missed the flurry of photos after his birth, I'll post some, as soon as I figure out how. Benji is cute by definition of newborn Gilbert. His full name is Benjamin Elliott. As soon as I can innocently do so, I hope to transition to calling him Elliott, which was my number one name choice, and my brother's name. We'll have to wear down Jeff (dad) a bit more before we do.

1 comment:

Becca said...

your boys are so cute and i don't get tired of hearing of their discoveries/antics. happy 1-month birthday to benji!

p.s. ratatouille? i'm impressed.