
The BIG 30, look how far you have come! You were always so darn cute! I was a bit jealous, you somehow charmed everyone with so little effort, just that twinkle in your eye, and that crooked smile. I still am a bit jealous, you cutie! I love you, and am thinking about you today ... hoping you don't kill yourself on the slopes, mostly.
6 comments:
Yes, Trieste was probably the cutest of all the Palmer's 6 children (blasphemy!). You can see it in Libby, too. Like mother, like daughter! (I will deny this statement, if accused). --Dad
I realized today that Trieste was 30. I couldn't believe it. She either seems 8, 14 or 22 to me.
Happy B-day, sis!
Trieste, You are wonderful. Happy Birthday on your 30th. We all love you. Mom
Trieste,
You are a very talented, and beutiful person. I hope you had a special day yesterday.
STayCE
Happy bday trieste I talked to you the day before and was going to say happy bday but forgot until I was off the phone...love you so much!!
Bryn
So Lael, this comment has nothing to do with Trieste!!! But I was admiring all the hard work and creativity that went into Gabe's birthday party and was thinking that you should do the girl's birthday party in a few weeks!!! What do you think????? :)
Post a Comment