Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Gilberts!

We had a great Christmas holiday, one of the first Christmas mornings that we had at home! Christmas Eve was spent with friends here in Logan playing Dippety-Dip (sounds ridiculous, but it is one of the funnest party games I've ever played. I should have gotten video!), exchanging white elephant gifts (we ended up with the bowling ball, darn it!) and eating a delicious smoked turkey Jeff made in his new smoker. Christmas Day we went down to Ogden to celebrate with the Glausers. See video of the action below! It was such a fun time to spend with kids and extended family, and we really missed those we weren't able to see ... like Nanny and Papa, Nana and M.A. We thought about you and miss you!
We got a big snow on Christmas Eve, and had a bonfire outside and sang Christmas Carols, until the little boys began throwing snowballs and the whole thing devolved into a snowy ruckus. The snow was good timing because Grandma Charlene gave us sleds for Christmas! We tried them out Christmas afternoon. Check out Jeff and Leo sledding adventure in the short video below!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you started a BLOG! Now I can check out what you guys are up to...thanks. Looks like you had a good Christmas. We had a great time too.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see the next couple of seconds of the sled ride. It looked like Jeff was about to take a spill. We missed you guys also.
Mom